building a custom laptop need sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
what are some webpages that you guys know that can build a custom laptop.
either on their webpage or one i can buy in parts and assemble myself
is there a laptop parts supplier that i can order the components from?
im very picky and really hate the packages that coem with most laptops.

jorsoft03 is your man for this.

You can buy barebones laptops and then order parts from other places to complete it.

anyone else?
i just wanted some links or whatever
or maybe keywords

i ve been searchign for "custom laptop" but all it gives me is the premade laps with few customizable components

what im looking for is a store that sells components like mobo, video card and all.

You need to buy a bare bones and tweak it, know where sells laptop cases (I have looked) or a generic laptop screen mobo ect.

What you'll be able to find are barebones notebooks. That'd be the chassi, screen, mobo, keyboard/mouse, video card, etc. They won't include hd, ram, or cpu, those you will add yourself. To find models that suit your need, browse what Aus and MSI have to offer, make a note of the model numberds, and type them into pricegrabber, ebay, etc. to find where to find them and what prices you can expect. Sometimes it's actually cheaper to have a company like Custom Gaming PC, Desktop Computers, Workstations, Notebooks, Servers & Parts build the whole thing for you rather than piece meal it.

well i was mainly looking into a laptop with a best sound card that is available
that was the part i wanted to have options on but i assume the all the audio cards for laptops are onboard right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom