Potentially the longest thread in history...

Man I Just Pwnd On Cod4 Got Like 37 Killz 0 Deaths , I Even Killed Like 4 Peopletrying To Flank Me, I Guess They Didnt Notice I Had Eavesdrop Equiped W00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!

Ah, you answered the question that I was getting ready to ask, and that was if you had parents. You can't depend upon any one institution or any one person to teach you everything, but I would have thought that your parents might have taught you something about money and voting. Maybe not though.

I think it's the job of parents to help their kids get ready to leave home, which means they should be teaching them about money issues (such as taxes, savings, retirement, etc.) and about voting (registering, etc.). That's just my opinion and that's something I did with my kids...who aren't kids chronologically anymore, even though they may act like it. LoL!

Dave :D

well they are teaching me now that i am asking but they thought that i was already being taught such things in school
and it really came as a shock to them when i told them i had no clue about it
i think maybe its because both of them dropped out of high school very early so they didnt really know what they teach in highschool lol

Is anyone else really excited about the 100th post? Im really hyped and im actually so excited that im giiggling to myself. I think ill just shut up now...

Back
Top Bottom