Ideas on a 24" LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the glossy panel on my Samsung 2232GW...and it is sexy....looks way better than my buds bw version....IMO.

Yeah, IMO its always the best option to get the smallest physical size available for the resolution. For example, im currently running a 17" and I will be soon choosing a 20" rather than 22" for that 1680x1050 goodness :)

Yeah, IMO its always the best option to get the smallest physical size available for the resolution. For example, im currently running a 17" and I will be soon choosing a 20" rather than 22" for that 1680x1050 goodness :)

yeah thats the truth. i think im going to sell my 24" because its kind of a cheap one anyway and doesn't support DHCP (so no ps3 :/) and get a 20" LG. the smaller the screen for the res the better, that and the fact that the 22" LG is like $320-370 :/

don't you want 1080p? Close enough to it

me? a 20 or 22" is close enough at 1050. my 24" is ungodly and i dont think i need it anyway (plus i can't play my ps3 on it, which would be nice right now since i don't have an HDTV). plus i think a LG or samsung would look a whole lot better in picture quality.

yeah thats the truth. i think im going to sell my 24" because its kind of a cheap one anyway and doesn't support DHCP (so no ps3 :/) and get a 20" LG. the smaller the screen for the res the better, that and the fact that the 22" LG is like $320-370 :/

i would have sold you my 20" LG..i let it go for cheap this past weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom