Woot, mass effect on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news....this is the only game that the consoles have that I would be interested in.

Well i get it on 360 tommorow, along with DMC4 and my new Xbox 360 because my old ones RRoD'ed me.

I really didn't like the game that much, but it's nice to see a game getting ported from 360 to PC.

omg yes i love this game i played it a bit im stuck on one of the first planets you get to choose to travel to its hard, because when you die it takes you really really far back.

Same, got bored at the stage. It lacks an exciteing pace and good leveling system. The spells take to long to cast, theres to little of them, and objects which previously wouldn't move on pre-gen systems (like boxes etc) don't move on powerfull next gen systems like these. Inapropiate.

And its difficult. The AI is unexciteing, and the framerate is something to be desired. The weapon combat is frustrateing, i find myself waiting for a minute just to fire a spell, and then miss because the enemy moved..

Devil May Cry 4 was the other game i got, everything i just said then is the opposite on this game. It's as close to perfect as a fantasy adventure arcade style fighting game could get. Gorgeous graphics, solid framerate, very exciteing fighting, engageing combat, addictive and rewarding style system. Good gradeing system for each level, interestingly fantastic character designs. And the moves that you can pull off make you go :eek: Woahh !

this is just great, the only games i would play on the 360 where oblivion, gears of war and this now all 3 are on the pc theres no need for the 360

its all good i just hope its a class port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom