Direct X 10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric1

In Runtime
Thinking ahead I recently posted on graphics card options. Another reason why I think me and others should wait and get the 9 series graphic cards is because the current graphic cards don't support Direct X 10.1. Has anyone heard any updates to when we can expect to see 10.1? Do you think 10.1 will actually be better then 10?

Vista SP1 will support DX10.1 but there are currently no (or ery few) games in deveopement that will take advantage of DX10.1, so i see no point in getting a card just to get DX10.1...

but it may be worth the wait if u want to wait, because the next generation of cards are on the horizon, and they will be faster than this one, and have DX10.1 support...

Thinking ahead I recently posted on graphics card options. Another reason why I think me and others should wait and get the 9 series graphic cards is because the current graphic cards don't support Direct X 10.1. Has anyone heard any updates to when we can expect to see 10.1? Do you think 10.1 will actually be better then 10?
ATI 3850/3870 cards support DirectX 10.1

Well that makes it sound like i got anally raped because i wont have better performance but i paid like so much for the cards when those ati cards are a bit cheaper but DO have 10.1

But im not really that mad... since i have xp and dont use directx 10 anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom