Monitor Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworth

Solid State Member
My monitor is doing this crazy thing. The best way to describe it is a watercolored-painted shadow. If that makes sense. Everything on the screen had a shadow. I've changed resolutions, I've changed gfx cards, I've degaussed it, I've set the defaults on my gfx card. I've messed with the settings on my display. I've changed the power cords on the monitor. I've plugged in and un-plugged the monitor from the computer. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Oh I've also messed with the moire or however you spell it, people said to mess with that, still doesn't fix it.

Quite old, But it's happen before, and I don't remember how I fixed it. Another description would be, that it had the normal picture that it would look like, but there is another one about 1/4 centemeter off, and is alot fainter.

have u tryed changing your display frequency?

i dont know how old your monitor is, but if its realy realy old, it might just be how it is now, i have an old tv that does that.

or, i have a realy realy old monitor i tryed using once, and it would show a double picture untill i put it at like 56hrz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom