If your not gonna use sli, go with P35?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The maximus is more then enough for me to handle i couldnt imagine using a more complex BIOS. I couldnt justify spending an extra 50$ seeing as if you know what your doing you can hit 3.7ghz with a Q6600 on air with a maximus, and it has auto overclocking ability.

The maximus is more then enough for me to handle i couldnt imagine using a more complex BIOS. I couldnt justify spending an extra 50$ seeing as if you know what your doing you can hit 3.7ghz with a Q6600 on air with a maximus, and it has auto overclocking ability.
pfft..the BIOS on DFI boards is way better :p

I think you can say that for all p35 chipset boards (well the 45nm support out of the box)

True, but the Abit motherboard i was looking at (same price) didn't support it without an update and although most p35 motherboards do support it, you may get bad temp readings and instability. The DS3-L seems best for my price range.

True, but the Abit motherboard i was looking at (same price) didn't support it without an update and although most p35 motherboards do support it, you may get bad temp readings and instability. The DS3-L seems best for my price range.
i have the ip35-e its an awesome overclock board

yeah im thinking about getting that exact motherboard but it doesnt support the new 45nm chips without a proper bios update, which bugs me.
How easy is it to update the bios of that board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom