Yet another build

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an old case, so I don't remember much about it. It's full size though. If I can find any info on it before I head home today I'll post, otherwise I'll get the model when I get home.

If I had to venture a guess, I would say I would only have problems with the largest of fans.

Edit:
Found it!
Apevia ATXA6SW-BL/500

Thanks a bunch for all of the input. I've revised my build and added a HDD. Unless there's anything glaringly wrong with it, I'm going to proceed.

A few of the items are out of stock at Newegg. The only other places I have orderd from online I have found through pricewatch and have had nothing but unreliable service. What are a few other sites that are comparable to Newegg?

Thanks again!
Andy

If this build link doesn't work, individual links are below.

CPU
Motherboard
Memory
Video Card
CPU Cooler
PSU
HDD

Buy.com seems to have the e8400 for cheaper - $212 (or $220, they have two listed?). But they are also out of stock.

I'm waiting for it, too :laughing:

Hey, I appreciate all of the input I've received in this thread.

One last question (probably)...will it be worth it to upgrade to Vista from XP Pro? I don't mind spending the money on it if there are significant benefits, but I have heard that Vista is really just a spiffy looking version of XP.

Thanks,
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom