Promotions! (multiple)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age really has nothing to do with promotions. Maturity level does have something to do with it. And don't read something into that that's not intended because I didn't say that people weren't picked solely on their maturity level.

Some people may not be picked because of all their thread hijacking, like what's happened quite a bit in this thread. :eek: Never can tell. So quite hijacking and remember this is to congratulate the newest Mods!

Dave :D

Sorry but jsut fomr the random visits i have in the OT area i can see this. It had to be said.

Yeah if me becoming a Mod is possible than you too vernong can become one. It was utter shock that i got that PM. I didnt even knwo they were looking for Mods. :laughing: I just got a PM one day.

So yes you too can become Jedi. The force is strong with this one. Try or try not. Do or do not. There is no try.:p

Agreed, generally the guys who say "pick me!! pick me!!" dont get squat, its the calm and reserved posters who get the job. I personally wouldint really want it, since im here just to learn and kill time, not moderate. I have been before...but thats another story.....

Congrats new mod's!!

i've been a moderator once at another forum.. and its a tough job... gotta be on a fair amount of time to keep things regulated and catch things.. and its definitely about best judgement.... and how well ur judgement is

congrats to everyone thats made it :) i know your job! keep up the good work here on tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom