a few vidcard questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolancer

Daemon Poster
i somewat know, but dont totally know, the order from best to worst of vidcard designations.. so if someone wouldnt mind clearifying, put these into a list from best to worst...

-regular
-U
-Pro
-XT
-SE
and add any if i missed some.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i just saw this list at toms hardware, at the bottom of the page, that shows a list of the vid card specs. link but it dosent have everycard on it, so i was wondering were i might beable to find a full list like that for all the card models, or most, that also shows there pipelines, like that chart does.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was also looking at the gforceFX 5900xt and ATI 9800pro, these 2 to be exact.. FX , ATI both around $190. and i of cource dont know witch mayb better, so if anyone knows something bad about either of those cards, it would be helpfull.

thx

for ATI, xxxx XT mean the top card of that series, such as 9800XT.
for Nvidia, xxxx XT mean the downgrade of that series, such as 5900 XT.
Only Nvidia got Ultra version, such as 5900 Ultra, is the top card of the particular series, similar to 9800XT.
Only ATI got SE, downgrade version of the particular series, such as 9600SE, similar to Nvidia 5600XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom