Which monitor/brand would YOU buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't choose a screen based on speakers, it's a waste of money. Better get quality monitor and spend some money on speakers afterwards.

I wouldn't choose a screen based on speakers, it's a waste of money. Better get quality monitor and spend some money on speakers afterwards.

No, I narrowed down the search to 3 monitors thanks to newegg's search engine. I guess those are the only 3 that it recognizes. Anyway. I hate when ever I clean my stuff, trying to keep dust from getting in there. And I see a mess of wires. Just a preference to have less wires and built in speakers. And I can hardly tell a difference between my brothers 5.1 system by Sony and his LCD speakers turned on max. Just don't have an ear for that stuff.

I'd probably go with the hanns-g. Never heard of viewera, and i didnt even realize kds was still around.

Also viewsonic monitors usually have speakers built in also.

Thanks. I must of messed up with the search because I wanted ViewSonic as a final choice. My brother has one, and it seemed like a good monitor.

I would say so. How can you not tell the difference between a 5.1 and a lcd speaker? Lcd built in speakers blow. Very one dimensional. Hanns G is the better brand though

out of those I'd say the Hanns-G, I haven't seen a Korea Data System product in a while though

Heh my old 19" CRT was a KDS. Lasted about 3 years before it started acting up. Was a good looking monitor though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom