High Performance Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
OK so my friends dad needs a computer that will stay up to par for the next three years. So i was wondering if you guys could assist me in specing out a high performance rig (money is no object :)). I'm thinking somehwere along the lines of a quad core penryn, 2 or 4GB of ram, geforce 9 series, ect ect. I just need some recommendations, suggestions, or any other advice. Also i would like a nice widescreen monitor recommendation as well!

~thanks!

If money is of no object just get the best computer out there. I have a 22" widescreen Viewsonic. Kicks butt.

Never said I trusted the brand. Just thought it was pretty cool looking. And, I just thought I'd give him a different flavor.

since when did the Core 2 Quad q9550 been out

EDIT: it says wait 2-3 weeks for arrival

Ok i like that build except for the power supply, 610W doesnt seem like enough, i was thinkin 700-900W. Maybe the kilwat PSU that PC power and cooling has... I think i'll stick to the Lian-Li case because i have worked with them in the past and i think they're very well made and sturdy. I was leaning toward a 9 series GPU rather then the ATI one but if that's better then what the ****... As for HS/F i think i might just slap a zalman cooler, whatever the newest version of the CNPS9500 is. Thanks! If you guys have any other suggestions let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom