Final. Buying next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need to waste your time arguing with Hussein19891, because he posts clearly shows that he don't know what he is talking about

haha that message is very clear... and i dont care what amd's got in the works.. intels got nahalem coming out thats gonna smash whatever they've got going

and whoever said 7600gt performs as good as 8600gts... YOUR WRONG.. the 8600gts performs likea 7900gt/gs... and the 7600gt is nowhere near a 7900...

Before long AMD will come out with a real Quad Core and own Intel at their own game. Cause lets be honest, we all know AMD's got a monster in the works.

Amd did come out with their 'true' quad core... And it got pwn3d by even K8... LoL

lets face it, amd chips just aren't worth buying ATM, even in the budget sector.

and whoever said 7600gt performs as good as 8600gts... YOUR WRONG.. the 8600gts performs likea 7900gt/gs

Comes close though. (7900)

I recommend intel as well and if your only playing lite medi games then possibly the 8600gt (s') only if the S is cheap otherwise 8600gt

Comes close though. (7900)

I recommend intel as well and if your only playing lite medi games then possibly the 8600gt (s') only if the S is cheap otherwise 8600gt

i use to have a 7600gt and then upgdared to the 7900gs and theyre not similar.
the differnce was quite a bit and i had a big gain in fps.

Sizco if you want the most for you money I'd really suggest Intel. Clock for clock it's faster, hands down. Get an Intel budget build. They have processor's that will compete w/ the lower priced AMD's and oc better.

I agree you should really consider going with Intlel. An Intel E2180 or E2200 can overclock as high or higher than a 5000+ black edition, cost less than the 5000+ black edition, and like everyone said the Intel's are faster clock per clock. You also have better upgrade options with Intel.

There is no need to waste your time arguing with Hussein19891, because he posts clearly shows that he don't know what he is talking about

Well you got me there. Cause my only goal is to get a system that can play my little MMO's without screwing up on me. Maybe a PC game here and there but nothing like Crysis really. Besides I m sick of this TOP OF THE LINE PLAYS CRYSIS ON VERY HIGH mentally going on. By the way your talking to a guy who loved Gunbound despite its 2D wormsish look :p

Edit*

Whatever happend to the days where it was the content of the game that mattered and not so much the graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom