*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

the cfm isnt that high on those fans and plus they have LED which i dont like.
ont bad though for the low dba.

Its straight, i might ditch the led look later on also. If you want silent with lots of cfm scythe would prolly be your best bet.

look at this sucker, only 16dba, 54cfm and no leds.

Thermaltake Silent Wheel 130mm Fan with 120mm Fan Hole

that would also mean that i would have to spend around 20bucks for each fan which im NOT willing to do.

Yeah but hey....the more silent the fan, the more its gonna cost. Its not really that much when you take into account the fact that fans tend to last a long time. You spent the extra money on a gts, might as well spend extra and get good fans.

Yeah but hey....the more silent the fan, the more its gonna cost. Its not really that much when you take into account the fact that fans tend to last a long time. You spent the extra money on a gts, might as well spend extra and get good fans.

well my gpu at 50%fan speed idles around 48.
cpu stock volt @3ghz idles around 28-35 depending on ambient temps.

Im doing good so far and not suffering so no immediate need to get a fan...unless i have a LOT of extra money.

Ive got about the same temps, just a bit higher. Are you employed? Im not besides my reserve pay which isnt much though..i really need to chill with my purchases. That $600 the gov is sending out is gonna go all to bills.

Ive got about the same temps, just a bit higher. Are you employed? Im not besides my reserve pay which isnt much though..i really need to chill with my purchases. That $600 the gov is sending out is gonna go all to bills.

i work on campus and dont get that many hours. Im building my gf a pc now as a valentines gift as she alwayys wanted one built by me...
its coming up to like 500 bucks and it isnt bad for whats in it:
e2180 with ds3l
2gb ballistix tracers(to good for her but she wants her pc colorful)
7600gt & antec earthwatts 500w psu
320gb hdd, samsung optical
acer 19"ws monitor(had before)
raidmax sagitta 2(her choice since she wants side panel window)

then im going to orlando with her too for sb, so im sacrifising not upgrading my rig for a while:(

Thats cool. Only upgrade i see is hopefully, a phenom 9650 if it comes out in black edition and can hit 3ghz stable. Id like to get the 512mb version of my card, but not sure if itll sell on here.

Thats cool. Only upgrade i see is hopefully, a phenom 9650 if it comes out in black edition and can hit 3ghz stable. Id like to get the 512mb version of my card, but not sure if itll sell on here.

well the only upgrade i have left is my gpu( i bought the gts so i can step up) and i hope nvidia fixes the heating issues ive heard about.
i could also possibly get another hdd and thats about it.

For somereason ive been really out of gaming, which sucks since i have an awesome rig.

school has just been stressing and other stuff too...cant wait for some new games to come out. its been dead since the release of bioshock,orange box,cod4, and crysis...

Yeah im pretty much only playing cod4, and occasionally. I dont feel like paying $50 for just any game, i actually might grab up a couple of older games like big red one, or european assualt and pacific assualt, since they can be found for cheap now.

Yeah im pretty much only playing cod4, and occasionally. I dont feel like paying $50 for just any game, i actually might grab up a couple of older games like big red one, or european assualt and pacific assualt, since they can be found for cheap now.

i play a lot of madden...ive been addicted to it for a while now.
and i only buy a game if its worth it...
my gf likes a lot of mystery solving games and they go for cheap in stores so we usually buy those.

The last 2 games i bought were bioshock and orangebox and i gotta say, that was money well spent for me....i should have payed for cod 4 but o well

Back
Top Bottom