Final. Buying next week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the cool kids are also retards.... are you a retard too?
Go with AMD its cheaper and efficient. But I m not a hard core gamer so I wouldn't know how well it does in gaming.

err.... no. Thats the way it used to be... like 18 months ago... please read up on the facts before making such sily comments...

Well, every setup i get someone says i can do better then that. so i only surf the web, and do downloads and play "Rune" like a 9 year old game... and if i wantd to play something else that needed a better video card, i can always upgrade that later, so what AMD motherboard would be the BEST.. and 5000+ would work fine? and do all motherboard ussally fit every mid case?

All the cool kids are also retards.... are you a retard too?
Go with AMD its cheaper and efficient. But I m not a hard core gamer so I wouldn't know how well it does in gaming.

Who are you again??? Maybe you should try this thing they call "reading"

Sizco the 5000+ make sure its black edition is plenty if you want to stay w/ amd. If its an atx case and an atx mobo it should fit. Cheap cases are known for their fitment issues and lack of quality, but you can find a ton of quality brand cases for cheap like coolermaster or antec

Well, every setup i get someone says i can do better then that. so i only surf the web, and do downloads and play "Rune" like a 9 year old game... and if i wantd to play something else that needed a better video card, i can always upgrade that later, so what AMD motherboard would be the BEST.. and 5000+ would work fine? and do all motherboard ussally fit every mid case?

well i use to have an emachines case from bb and bought a new mobo and found out the hard way that it didnt fit...i was really bummed!!!:(

Before long AMD will come out with a real Quad Core and own Intel at their own game. Cause lets be honest, we all know AMD's got a monster in the works.

yeah a monster that will be squashed like a bug by intel.

alright, we gotta stop bashing intel or amd.
lets just help this guy figure out what he hsould get.

i would suggest the intel build but if he wants to stick with amd, get what was already suggested.

Before long AMD will come out with a real Quad Core and own Intel at their own game. Cause lets be honest, we all know AMD's got a monster in the works.

Ehh? What are you talking about? Monster in the works? LOL! IMO the Phenom was probably one of the biggest let-downs of the year! Major crapola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom