*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

mine is coming from ca... im in va

it always takes about 4-5 days from the time i order it:(
newegg needs to move on to fedex.

i ordered something from frys on thurs and got it on sat!!! isnt that great!

lol i have a crapload of fans... a 120mm running 110cfm.. the noise does get annoying.. but nothing my z5500's can't drown out...

the cpu score didnt seem right for my run... i dont' think it was stable enough.. so w/ a litle more juice.. and maybe at 4.1ghz i can achieve incredibly close if not 16k

Want some 76cfm blue led rosewells? I ordered some new hiper fans because i want my pc as silent as possible.

whats the dba on that fan?
and where did you buy your hiper silent fans from?

Its pretty high, like 36dba. They do move good air, feels like more than 76cfm. I bought the hipers from xoxide, they should be here wednesday. Ill let the rosewells go for like $10 shipped, i also have an artic cooling 92mm fan thats pretty silent, but i got no need for it.

hrmm, i think i'm good on fans.. lol... got plenty.. and i like just having a black light in there, no led's for me...

and newegg.. well everythign i order from them.. if in the morning, will come next day since one of their main warehouses is just 30 min from my house

Its pretty high, like 36dba. They do move good air, feels like more than 76cfm. I bought the hipers from xoxide, they should be here wednesday. Ill let the rosewells go for like $10 shipped, i also have an artic cooling 92mm fan thats pretty silent, but i got no need for it.

well i cant stand loud fans...
i have a loud antec fan that has like 79cfm(dba is around 30).
i want all my fans to be around 21dba or lower and a high cfm.

can you link me to the new ones you got?

Back
Top Bottom