Logitech G15 Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
my gf just bought this keyboard for me last week as a gift and i love this keyboard.

I have the new one and ive been looking for good mods although idk which one to get?

Im looking for one that will keep flashing according to my music? so i was wondering which one to use and how.

Also wat mods are you guys using with your g15 keyboard?

i use rays mod. it flashes to your music in winamp. if you hold both controls and both outside buttons, it flashes to the music (hidden control)

i use rays mod. it flashes to your music in winamp. if you hold both controls and both outside buttons, it flashes to the music (hidden control)

how do you install the ray mod?

and is there a way to lock on the basic lcd programs? it shows mail X 1 on the time screen but idk how to select it?

just find rays mod and the exe it comes with. google it if it doesent work (i did all this over a year ago) you should have a software that came with it so you can choose which programs you want and which you dont, the speed they change at, and stuff like that

just find rays mod and the exe it comes with. google it if it doesent work (i did all this over a year ago) you should have a software that came with it so you can choose which programs you want and which you dont, the speed they change at, and stuff like that

well im still looking for the ray mod but i figured out the application thing so it sticks to one thing(thanks for that) although on the clock i can see a message X 1...dont know what that means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom