*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

well nos has got the gt not gts...so his core cant go that high.

and how can you bare your fan at 80%???, i have mine at 50, anything higher than that is too noisy for me.

I only have it set for 80% during tests or when i know it will die. But it isnt that loud at all. With the headphones I have on for gaming, I cant hear it at all. Or when I am using my z5500 with the sub on and all, still cant hear it..

as for the GT part.. that sucks.. oh well, it can still rock and roll. What a great freaking card.

lol i have a crapload of fans... a 120mm running 110cfm.. the noise does get annoying.. but nothing my z5500's can't drown out...

the cpu score didnt seem right for my run... i dont' think it was stable enough.. so w/ a litle more juice.. and maybe at 4.1ghz i can achieve incredibly close if not 16k

well i got lazy this weekend and didnt get a chance to do a suicide run...
i cant stand my pc noisy...i want it cool n quiet!

the gt keeps me happy enough...i did alot of studying before i bought it.. the gts wasnt worth an extra 100 bucks to me for 5fps in games

I just did a run with the gts, 801 core, 2001 shader, 992 mem and got 9516 on the sm2 and sm3 scores. is that good or bad? I cranked the core up to 825 and the mem up to 1000 and it crashed :D reaching the top:D gonna go tweak some more stuff. brb

the gt keeps me happy enough...i did alot of studying before i bought it.. the gts wasnt worth an extra 100 bucks to me for 5fps in games

well i bought the gts cos it had a rebate plus i sold the crysis cd for 35 bucks.
i never filled ou tthe rebate but o fwell!

hey noc: as long as you get a higher score than before than its a good oc!

well my sm2 score is lower, but my sm3 score is higher... I get about a 50mark increase overall... Why does one go down? what is really stressed in sm2?

for best results restart your computer and close out any applications you dont need.

I will restart next time I do it:D I did close out all apps though. Oh well, I am done for tonight. I just finished up the last of my homework. I will do some more tomorrow. one day closer to getting my maximus!

mine will hopefully ship out tomorrow and be here by Wed..thank god the nearest dist. center is only 1 state over.

Back
Top Bottom