Best Motherboard For E8400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I will have to sell the whole computer. I would like to start over in a few months anyway. I think summertime I will sell and rebuild. Maybe with some watercooling, just so it looks cool :D I want UV tubes in my pc:D

haha that is ok. Can you guys post the info about the nehalem's not working with the 775?

edit:
just looked it up on wiki, that doesnt sound promising. I mean the whole thing does, but the diff socket part. Oh well, excuse to upgrade :D

its an expensive hobbybut u gotta control yourself, fomr now till next september im getting the following another 2gb kit of crucial probably this week end depending if anyone gives me birthday cash, a 500gb seaget 7200.11 drive, 3870x2 and a second this summer and probably go vista ultimate 64bit.

edit:
just looked it up on wiki, that doesnt sound promising. I mean the whole thing does, but the diff socket part. Oh well, excuse to upgrade :D

Yep, one of the main things about nehalem is that it dosent have a northbridge, which all current intel chips do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom