cd/dvd burners... do you have an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gl600

Baseband Member
Hello,
I never see people discuss what cd/dvd burners (or drives) are better. Is that because there is no real practical difference?
If you think than any specific drive is better then the other, please let me know (and why).

Oh, and also, why would someone get a drive when a burner does the same and more?
thanks.

I've never heard of someone not getting a burner, as a response to your secondary concern :p.

becuase like myself I bought a burner and then a plain DVD ROM for a second one. It only cost me 17 bucks so I have one that reads and one that writes to save life of both. Plus I can copy cd's and dvd's faster.

GEt one with Lightscribe feature. It's quite good, google if you don't know what that is. Optiarc (Sony+Nec) is nice.

GEt one with Lightscribe feature. It's quite good, google if you don't know what that is. Optiarc (Sony+Nec) is nice.

Lightscribe sux onthe drives i used it on immediately after use the drives started to break, wich leads me to my second comment STAY AWAY FROM HP ESPECIALLY DVD840 <- this drive sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom