Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my understanding the 256bit's performance is great and pretty much the same has the 512mb.....except that it suffers at high resolution due to lowe memory..

thats right, the performance gap is little, but there are cards that fit in that tiny gap, but the difference is still little

good Nosboost sent his 6800gs that day too, I think then the week after next is when my build should be setup (the 'rents have to buy whats needed)

That is correct, which is why i dont agree with its position in the list.

i think we should make it standard to rank these cards running with the resolution of 1280X1024...since thats what 3dmark runs it at...it will be the only way to make it simple.

i think we should make it standard to rank these cards running with the resolution of 1280X1024...since thats what 3dmark runs it at...it will be the only way to make it simple.

but then how will we make the diff between the cards that perform the same at that res? We have to go higher. Even if the diff in betterness is small, and only there at high res, then it still needs to go higher.

Thats a good point....

but then how will we make the diff between the cards that perform the same at that res? We have to go higher. Even if the diff in betterness is small, and only there at high res, then it still needs to go higher.

There can be two lists made....a low res and high res.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom