Large Monitor Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmitchell73

In Runtime
So I'm having a dilemma here; about two weeks ago I realized that I was completely fed up with using my old 15" CRT monitor. So after visiting my local CC, I bought an open-box HP w2207 22" LCD for $250. Let me say, I'm thrown away by how awesome it is to look at this thing. I've used it now for a week, and I love it, but for some reason I still want bigger. Mainly so I can double it as a TV when I move to college. Anyway, I have a friend who wants to sell me his 26" Westinghouse HD LCD TV for $350. What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

True, but I can play my xbox 360 at 1080i with an LCD TV, whereas I can only play at a lower resolution on my monitor. I guess the problem is that I have to decide whether I want to use this for my computer or for my 360, because you can't have both unless the TV is 1080p.

28 inch hanns-g ... got 1 hdmi (that could be ur xbox) and 1 d-sub (that could be ur computer)

or like mgcook... his acer is mighty nice 3000:1 ratio, got dvi-d, d-sub, and hdmi... and you get 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom