I Feared, it happened, or did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news...

Pc power and cooling says my power supply is perfectly fine, it passed all their tests(With flying colors), including 48 hours at max load.

This means I actually have to use my Abit RMA request now. :(

Once I get my PSU back I will shove in my old 965P DS3 and test my quad core, to determine if it is indeed a quirked Mobo..

I guess this experience can only prove how wonderful PC power and cooling is with their 5 year warranties. (They have longer ones though)

I hope all works out for you, especially with abit. I have the IP35 Pro. It would be nice to know that if something goes wrong.......they'll stand behind it.

I already have one compliant about the Abit RMA Process.

They charge you for shipping, that is they make you pay 15$ in my case so they can ship the product back to you.

PC Power and cooling didn't do this, I only had to pay for it to be shipped there, not there and back..

Ya, when i rma'd my evga board, they sent me the new board, and had a prepaid ups tag for me to ship it back.

Good News.

Abit, although did not say anything about what the problem was, they are shipping me another board and the Serial number is different than the one I sent them, which Can only mean one thing! NEW BOARD!!

So this hopefully means my CPU is still alive.
And it is comming back today!!

Good News.

Abit, although did not say anything about what the problem was, they are shipping me another board and the Serial number is different than the one I sent them, which Can only mean one thing! NEW BOARD!!

So this hopefully means my CPU is still alive.
And it is comming back today!!

nice!
well hopefully your cpu is file.

post back when u actually get it to confirm if it sa new one.

All working now. Just updating windows and everything.

And then I am going to play crysis for some 5 hours..

I need to play games before overclocking again..

haha i just did me some crysis playing w/ some cheats... and omg it made the game 15x funner! hahahaha, of course i've already beaten it on everything but delta :( ...so anyway.. the maximum strength punch is set to 10... haha and my god people fly, i punch cars and they explode!! hahaha

and maximum speed set to 3.5.. haha i just kinda run into things and fly through the game! hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom