Is it that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool, just so worried about buying, havn't bought computer parts like Mobo+CPU in about 5 years, everything has changed... just making sure what i buy that the CPU and the Mobo and memory match up and can work together.

its not as hard as people thing, make sure the cpu and mother board are matching sockets, don't buy ram that is over what your motherboard supports ex. ur mobo supports 800mhz and u buy 1066mhz, there no point because you mobo will downgrade it to 800.

its not as hard as people thing, make sure the cpu and mother board are matching sockets, don't buy ram that is over what your motherboard supports ex. ur mobo supports 800mhz and u buy 1066mhz, there no point because you mobo will downgrade it to 800.

exactly :) Crucial and OCZ are my favorite OCing rams. but if im not gona OC a build i usually go with corsair or patriot.

exactly :) Crucial and OCZ are my favorite OCing rams. but if im not gona OC a build i usually go with corsair or patriot.

yeah crucial ram is the best for ocing, iv had some bad experiences with OCZ so i don't usually buy them, unless im building for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom