some new parts for my rig, with pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great PSU and GT , i'm not a big fan of the case, but hey who the *censored* am I , it's your PC :)

yeah well it was between the 900 and the antec p182, and the price just made my mind up real quick. i like both the cases, but i guess in the back of my mind i really wanted the 900 more, because its supposed to cool better, and i've always had problems with temps it seems. plus it looks awesome. yeah im excited about the gt's performance increase, especially on my 24"..

so im working on wire management and i need some help from some of your 900 owners... what did you do with the fan speed controllers that came on the case fans? do you use them often or what?

alright so its up and running here are a few pics..

P2091929.jpg

P2091931.jpg

P2091933.jpg

ehh im not a huge fan of the 690 but then again i've never seen it in person i don't know. yeah i will do so, already pulling a little above 12k on 3d mark 06 :)

take that extra plastic piece off from the drive bay

yeah i was thinking about that. why exactly did they put it there? for another fan??

by the way, how do you guys think my wire management is? sadly i think thats the best i've ever done on any of my pc's.

Looks like the case is sitting on your toes! GET IT OFF!!.....Just kidding.

Wire management looks OK to me.

Mine is no better than that and i have a huge case.

nah just the way i took the picture lol.

yeah thats what i thought, i'll just leave it and see how it goes. im getting about 35C idle on my cpu... so it must be doing alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom