Batch File help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyboutilier

Solid State Member
I am making a batch file to run several programs at work.
one program is run as a process does anyone now if it is possible to make a batchfile run a process. If so how do I do it.

Welcome to the forum bobbyboutilier.

This is the Off-Topic forum where you can post questions anything NON-computer related. This type of post best belongs in the OS or software forum where you might get more responses.

What OS are you running and what exactly are you trying to run when you say process?

Well my operating system is win xp and the program is called poenix it is a call tracking program I work at a call center and am trying to get windows xp to start this program with a batch file.

If you're just trying to make it start upon OS boot up, why don't you just put in your start-up folder?

Well I don't want it on os boot up
you see I have about 15 different things I want the batch file to run. Cause I never shut my computer down I just lock it when I go home and most of these programs need to be refreshed everyday. I usually get to work about 2 minutes before my shift starts and don't have time to reboot.

yes, you can do that with a logon script. create something like logon.bat and then whatever it is you are doing. will be going home soon, but I'm sure there is plenty of info out there on how to create a logon script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom