crucial failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
one of my sticks of crucial balistix X failed on me i couldnt boot up with it in, the other stick worcks fine i had it at like 850mghz and 2.2v so i wasnt over any bounderries, i had it at 444-12 timings to. im really suprised, oh well atleast i got a life time warranty with crucial on them.

yea i wotn be able to play cod4 for awhile now, i gotta wait for the ram to get back, i dont have my overclock up either so its preaty gay hopefully by the tiem i get my ram back i will be buyign a 3870x2.

yea i wotn be able to play cod4 for awhile now, i gotta wait for the ram to get back, i dont have my overclock up either so its preaty gay hopefully by the tiem i get my ram back i will be buyign a 3870x2.

i ordered the Sapphire HD 3870 x2 thursday night n now i have to wait until Monday to get it.

CRAZY TAX MAN!! I was charged $33 for tax from newegg, WTF?! That, n shipping, bumped the price to $499.98!!!!

back on topic, sry to hear about ur ram, now im in fear of my ram dieing too :(. I'm planning on getting 2 x 512mb Crucial Ballistix Tracers in the Summer btw.

My HZ's just died 2 weeks ago too. I called EVGA and they said that nvidia chipsets have a tendency to kill ram if the voltage is set about 2.1v...WTF!?! I only had them at 2.15v. That doesn't make any sense. The sticks are rated up to 2.2v. They should really fix that issue. I hope thats not the same with my 780i that i am still impatiently waiting for...

Sorry about your sticks man. You should go to like circuit city or something and buy whatever the best pair of ram they have is (it wont be that great) and just put that in your system until you get yours back. They have a 30 day return policy so you can just return them when you get yours. Thats what I did. I'm running some awful PNY DDR2 667 ram but atleast it works and I can still play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom