Curious... Why not a console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW doesn't count....that lag is due to server lag. Also WoW doesn't count period when talking about computer gaming graphics and performance really since its such a low-powered game compared to most others today.

My buddy Joe has this old mATX computer from HP like from 2000 and he runs Wow @ decent settings. if thats not saying something then idk what is. Wow is just not comparable in this area like you've stated.

(me personally i hate WoW)

-Better warranties. Most computers have a 1-5 warranty on certain parts while consoles have at best 1 year. Microsoft gives a 90 day warranty on the 360 WTF IS THAT BS????

Microsoft is promising now that they will put a longer warranty on the 360's cuz they admitted to the defect being present in the 360's. IE overheating red ring of death.

*sorry for double post i don't know how to multi quote into one message. :(*

Microsoft is promising now that they will put a longer warranty on the 360's cuz they admitted to the defect being present in the 360's. IE overheating red ring of death.

they are all three years now.

You use the little quotation marks next to the original quote button, hit that on both posts, then hit quote on one of them.

That's a shame. When i bought mine it had a 90 day limited warranty. When it gave me the ring o death i sold it and build my sick rig. Never been happier.

they are all three years now.

You use the little quotation marks next to the original quote button, hit that on both posts, then hit quote on one of them.

HAHA thanks :)

That's a shame. When i bought mine it had a 90 day limited warranty. When it gave me the ring o death i sold it and build my sick rig. Never been happier.

I like to collect all my old systems. i have the old school Gameboys like the ones the size of a book hahah and every other hand held system by nintendo up to the DS. some japanese versions of the GBA

im still a PC fanatic now that i've experienced it now im hooked.

I have the nintendo flip up version.. It's like a different version of the gba. I got the old fat gameboy and the original pokemon sitting in my basement... Good times.

amen. socom 1 & 2 FTW!

My fondest online gaming moment was in Socom.

Everyone on my team but me somehow died in the first minute of a game on that snow level with hills, a couple buildings and a outhouse. I hid in the outhouse and when the whole team rushed my building I jumped out, threw a bunch of grenades and opened up with my machine gun. I mowed down 7 of them and then got in a pistol dual with the last one. Sadly he killed me, but I swear he had to be cheating because he got hit with a grenade and shot a bunch of times.

memories...

Everyone on my team but me somehow died in the first minute of a game on that snow level with hills, a couple buildings and a outhouse. I hid in the outhouse and when the whole team rushed my building I jumped out, threw a bunch of grenades and opened up with my machine gun. I mowed down 7 of them and then got in a pistol dual with the last one. Sadly he killed me, but I swear he had to be cheating because he got hit with a grenade and shot a bunch of times.

memories...

lol yeah blizzard was a sweet level, im not gonna lie.

memories...

Lmfao...epic xD. I liked Socom 2 and Socom 3 for PS2...only games I ever played online with. Cuz there was guaranteed always a room lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom