*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Intel says anything past 1.5v is bad juju. I think the only real issue is the heat. Some of the extreme overclockers run upwards of 1.7v and higher when using LN and cascade.

well heat isnt my isseu and im SURE OF IT...i live in mn so nothin about temps is an issue.

i wnna try to go up to 1.6 j ust for a suicide run and wanna know if thats ok.

HOW DO I DELETE STUFF ON ORB!!! i can't add my new score.. if i can't delete stuff... this new orb is so retarded

Just so you know carnage, dont run faster than 1000mhz on the memory for more than just test runs. The GT uses qmodo memory that tends to burn itself out if run at higher than 1000mhz clocks for a long period of time. Good to see the card clocked that high though, i never really bothered finding its max.

Thanks for letting me know o_O I've had it running at 1030 for about a day and a half lol. I'm gonna have to find it's max though...just can't help but try :D

meh i made a new account, i got about 15.3k, lameness score, imma redo it another time... i'm too lazy now, stupid orb.. you've ruined my day

New run =D...maxed out the core/memory from what I saw on the first page of scores for my card...may try to go higher later on.

13700 | carnageX | [*COLOR=blue]e6750 @ 3.53GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800GT @ 760/1080[/COLOR*] | XP 32bit [*URL="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5136461"]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[/URL*]

New run =D...maxed out the core/memory from what I saw on the first page of scores for my card...may try to go higher later on.

13700 | carnageX | [*COLOR=blue]e6750 @ 3.53GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800GT @ 760/1080[/COLOR*] | XP 32bit [*URL="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5136461"]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[/URL*]

Hey you used my suicide run settings...you might get a couple more MHz out of it...but not much.

Hey you used my suicide run settings...you might get a couple more MHz out of it...but not much.

Haha, yeah. Couldn't remember who's name it was beside those settings xD. May try to get a bit higher up...I'll see how much I can get lol. Something for me to do over the weekend =D.

Stayed quite cool though, at least. Way cooler than my GTS 320 did, lol...about 5-10C cooler, even during load.

Back
Top Bottom