Need Help Asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you want the promo you have to get it from clubit and foxconn isnt really reliable imo.
Well i wont be ocing this processor until i get some money to get a really nice mobo. So i figure this should be good. Thanks for the promo key btw.

arent you gonna waste money like that though?

get something really cheap..used on ebay.
Like i said earlier i only play at a 1024X768 res, please i have my mind set on this card i know its not great, i plan on getting something nicer in the future. This is not what i asked, i asked for some comments on the mobo if ya dont have any thats fine. Just looking for help on the motherboard.

Well i wont be ocing this processor until i get some money to get a really nice mobo. So i figure this should be good. Thanks for the promo key btw.

Well even with a crappy Mobo you can OC the teh 2180 close to 3.0 stable on stock volts just get good ram and there shouldnt be a problem.

And like Vaanish stated the 8800GS would be great for this build. It'll give you more bang for you buck than the 8600 series.

Well even with a crappy Mobo you can OC the teh 2180 close to 3.0 stable on stock volts just get good ram and there shouldnt be a problem.

And like Vaanish stated the 8800GS would be great for this build. It'll give you more bang for you buck than the 8600 series.
ya im getting gskill red heatsinks ram. I would love to get the 8800gs but its way outta my price range. Since im trying to get a mobo, processor, ram, case, and video card on a $350 budget lol. So even this motherboard can Overclock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom