Better 4 Buck? ASUS P5E vs Gigabyte GA-X38-DS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know much about the p35, others do, but not me.

But I do know, that newegg reviews is bull. Listen to what the people here say. The newegg people are really dumb, they dont know what they are talking about.

I asked to compare between 2 mobo's. And all anyone does here is say "P35, P35, etc." Too me ts annoying. And the mobo he mentioned was not one of the two I asked about.
please don't flame other members advice.....P35 will last just about as long for half the price....
SLI isn't really worth it unless you play on a high resolution, one good card is usually more than enough

Oh. I thought something was funny. Everyone's tech level is high.

haha. No I just started in this game too late to really care about the p35. I have a crappy 650i, and I am going to upgrade, but not to a p35... so I didnt really ever look it all up. I dont know the motherboard names. I only know good 680s, 780s and such. I also know a lot about graphics...

and yeah the post count contributes to your title.. so it isnt really a good gauge

i love my maximus formula and the p5-e is just a choped down version of it.

exactly, and if you dont know anything about overclocking, then just go with a maximus. It can auto overclock your CPU, so you dont need to to manually configure anything. Also what i would do with the graphics card is just buy a 8800gts 512mb through evga and step up to a 9800 if the 9800 isnt available when you build your comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom