Looking for a good case with side panel window

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my gf caught this one and really likes it although its waaay over my budget:

Newegg.com - RAIDMAX Sagitta 2 ATX-928WB Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

$7 less at Best Price, RAIDMAX Sagitta 2 ATX-928WB Black Computer Case With Side Panel Window

You just missed a $59.99 sale price at Best Deal: RAIDMAX Sagitta 2 ATX-928WB Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - ATX-928WB

Newegg also saw a $20 rebate offer expire on that model. This is why price shopping around once you have a model selected is often the best idea especially when on a tight budget.

For the extra $10 take a look at the ThermalTake model seen at Newegg.com - Thermaltake SOPRANO VB1000BWS Black 0.8 mm SECC Chassis, Plastic Front Door ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Besides a windowed case there are lower cost "see through" acrylic models like the one seen for $59.99 at Logisys Pre-Assembled Clear Acrylic Case with 3 Blue LED Fans A few things to consider are do you want a door or door covering the 5 1/4" bay?, quality of materials used, and how effective the air flow for cooling is!

$7 less at Best Price, RAIDMAX Sagitta 2 ATX-928WB Black Computer Case With Side Panel Window

You just missed a $59.99 sale price at Best Deal: RAIDMAX Sagitta 2 ATX-928WB Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - ATX-928WB

Newegg also saw a $20 rebate offer expire on that model. This is why price shopping around once you have a model selected is often the best idea especially when on a tight budget.

wow
i was so lucky i didnt purchase it yet.

a rebate just started today for it...
wat luck...im getting this NOW!

raidmax=cheap

i had the rx-9 and it was cheap as ****

well the sagitta 2 is one of the newest one...ive been looking at a lot of sites for reviews and all of them gave it good ratings.

Im surprised this one has a removable mobo tray(never worked with those before)...so it will be cool.

And the rebate just made it better.

Cant wait...
thanks guys.

ah removable mobo tray is always a plus!!!! easy to work w/ if you can see it in person, i would suggest doing so!

well i just got done with my managers build 2 day ago( still goto clean up the wires)
then next week, my gfs build..

btw nos....why u up so late?

i'm always up late, i'd say its when i'm here most, but don't really post.. kinda just read everything that goes on

when i'm at work is when i post

i'm always up late, i'd say its when i'm here most, but don't really post.. kinda just read everything that goes on

when i'm at work is when i post

well i passed out earlier...and i just woke up.
havnt even started studying for my test....

might go back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom