*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Heh, thanks.

Eek, 400+? Lol, wth you been d/l'ing to get 400+ xD.

Nod32 has caught a couple of mine, but I've just deleted 'em. It hasn't caught anything else...either has Adaware, Spybot, Spyware blaster, or HJT. So yay xD.

Doing another test right now as I'm posting this. Upped the core/memory to 730/1030 respectively. May OC more this weekend, we'll see.

New result =D. Gonna stop OC'ing for tonight. May do more tomorrow.

13503 | carnageX | [*COLOR=blue]e6750 @ 3.53GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]8800GT @ 730/1030[/COLOR*] | XP 32bit [*URL="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=5118244"]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[/URL*]

umm i don't see anything new in this score? lol as in overclocked components.. looks the same.. just new score?

Oops, heh, I forgot to change my core/mem clocks xD. Fixed it now.

Just so you know carnage, dont run faster than 1000mhz on the memory for more than just test runs. The GT uses qmodo memory that tends to burn itself out if run at higher than 1000mhz clocks for a long period of time. Good to see the card clocked that high though, i never really bothered finding its max.

my turn.. be back in.... 15 min :) gonna go for a 3.8ghz run really quick!
tthank god for having my bro's lappy in my room... decided to skip ahead to 4ghz run.. hopefully she runs ;)

4 ghz running fine! bout to do the first cpu test... what is the limit on these 8800gt's.. i only have it clocked at 715/998 or something like that right now

umm...its saying my submission failed

wtf?!

i think orb is down.. it won't load on my lappy or compy... imma wait. .cuz i didnt do that run for nothing...

sitting at 40-45 idle at 4.0ghz! woot.. i'll let this baby sit for a while

umm...its saying my submission failed

wtf?!

i think orb is down.. it won't load on my lappy or compy... imma wait. .cuz i didnt do that run for nothing...

sitting at 40-45 idle at 4.0ghz! woot.. i'll let this baby sit for a while

whats the max volt i shouldnt cross if im trying a suicde run...im not worried about temps...its gonna be like -30 tomorrow so i wanna try benching at 4ghz or atelast 3.8.
the furthest ive tried 1.55...

Intel says anything past 1.5v is bad juju. I think the only real issue is the heat. Some of the extreme overclockers run upwards of 1.7v and higher when using LN and cascade.

Back
Top Bottom