My New PC, and some thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordred

In Runtime
I got my new build put together a few days ago. It's running like a charm. (Though I have yet to OC it.) I just wanted to post a thank you to all the people who helped me while I was building it. Below you will find some pics (kind of bad quality) of my new PC. I would like to especially thank Bigapl who received many PMs from me in the past few weeks.

Abit IN9 32X-Max 680i Mobo
Q6600 SLACR (G0) @ 2.4
GeForce 8800 GTS (G92) 512mb DDR3
4 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer @ 800MHz
Corsair 620HX 620W
Tuniq Tower

P2050073.jpg

P2050072.jpg

P2050070.jpg

Thanks again guys!!!:D

Yeah use a Digital Camera not your phone camera haha... Well even my phone camera is pretty dang good. But yeah OC that q6600 to 3.6Ghz and you will notice a difference.

That was a digital camera....a very nice one....Maybe I just suck at using it...
I don't know how to overclock....so....yeah....

hey nice build...we have pretty much the same rig except for your mobo and you got 2more gigs.
good job.
I do have a question though...what case is that?

The build cost me about $1600.

Case: Newegg.com - Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

The hard drive I had ordered with the system (Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 500GB) came DOA. Which was really weird, first time that had happened to me. I didn't feel like waiting for it to be replaced so I just bought a western digital from the Microcenter near me. I still have to send the Seagate back to be replaced...

And a link to any good overclocking guides you guys might know about would be awesome!

well just look around the forum shere..there is one .

if you have trouble, just ask for help.

i would like to help but i dont have your mobo.
you could ask veedubfreak, mgcook...cant remember who else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom