Bitcomet blue screen OF DEATH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
I downloaded bitcomet(from bitcomet website) and as soon as i try tunning it, BAM i get slapped with the blue screen of DEATH. Is my computer screwed? i tried reinstalling it, same thing. Is it a virus or somthing? scanned it with AVG, was clean...What other torrent downloaders are good? plz help,t hanks!

ummmmmm.... don't ever use bitcomet. uninstall and get utorrent. it pretty much drops bitcomet like a bag of dirt.

i get this message about Nvidia firewall, do i need to uninstall that? i read it has problem with it.

i am sure you can get rid of it through add/remove programs. i would uninstall it and get the sygate firewall. it is the best for torrenting, imo.

Ya dude i get same thing its the Net acess nvidea thing isnt it? uninstall it and bitcomit will work fine i found out the same way you did, used bit comit got blue screen then tried utorrent found out bout firewall uninstaller it and bitcomit worked fine, bitcomit is better imo because it forces all comit users to seed minimum 10kb/s so u get stuff faster

Isnt the nvidia firewall built into the mother board? I thought that was aprt of their nforce drivers.

^no it isnt, its like a driver, comes with mobo install cd, you can choose to install it, first time i did because i didnt know what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom