Evga 8800gts 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I have redone the thermal paste on my GTS320 and both of my GTS512's. I didnt do it on the GT though, so dont worry. Like i said, evga will cover anything other than physical damage.

Heh, well as long as it doesn't void the warranty, I wouldn't have cared if you'd have done it to the GT xD.

my gts 512 step up costs 359.00
45 bucks more than newegg.
lol...if they give me what i paid for my card on newegg in credit, why cant they charge what newegg charges for the new cards?
hahahahaha a perfect world.
i've signed up for it (85th in queue), but i am not certain yet i will do it.
EDIT:
NVM....they sent me an email saying my step up was ready to be processed. lol sorry you european fellas...i just applied for it like 5 days ago...
i guess i should make up my mind....
really its made up because by the time the next series of cards comes out, my window of opportunity will be gone (past 90 days).

Evga charges "msrp" for stepups. In some cases that works in your favor. Like the GT when it was selling for over msrp.

well ive been going over this dilemma between BFG and EVGA, and i finally decided on the EVGA due to the warranty, BFG is anal OC=voided warranty. nuff said

xfx will do a double lifetime warranty, covers it for overclocking, swapping coolers, just about anything save for cutting the pcb. Old timers will remember that thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom