Budget gaming rig for around $900?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pretty hot deal from buy.com. $699.99.

Buy.com - HP Pavilion Elite m9040n TV Desktop Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q6600, 3GB DDR2, 640GB Serial ATA (320GB x 2; 7200 rpm); NVIDIA GeForce 8400, HDTV tuner(video-recorder) FM-tuner, 15-in-1 media reader, wireless(802.11b/g); Vista Home Premiu

EDIT: The only downside to this one is it doesn't have an 8800GT, but to be honest the above system would work great with most games.
dude WHY DO yOU HAVE 8gb OF EXPENSIVE RAM?!?!?

Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer 912TZ Core 2 Quad Q6600(2.40GHz) 2GB DDR2 500GB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT Windows Vista Home Premium - Retail

Thats a pretty nice pre-built, wish they had stuff like that in Australia for that price, harvey norman would sell that to someone like my dad for $4000.

God i hate Harvey Norman... And love newegg :D

Hi everyone!

I decided to go with the pre-built that maroon1 posted. Thanks everyone for your support!

you should get that and possibly upgrade the Video Card? 8600gt's suck with gaming...

or go directly to Ibuypower.com or Cyberpowerpc.com and choose your configuration

i still highly say build it yourself.....it would take a few hours at the most. You would get a much more powerful card, much higher quality parts, and a monitor. However it's your money. I just want you to know i know a few people to date who have bought ibuypower pc's and had problems with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom