*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

cant wait to get my 3870x2. gonna try to get thru 3dmark 06 at 3.9 highest ive ever gotten thru with was 3.8ghz. and go for over 20k. of coursel il oc the card aswell.

20k Suck it.

Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

q6600 @ 4ghz. SLI GTS512 @ 750/1050. The quad never went over 61C even during the CPU tests, and the cards are idling at 37C and only loaded up to around 50ish. Yes, its freaking cold in my apt right now, its 59F in here.

20123 | Veedubfreak | [*COLOR=Blue]q6600 @ 4GHz[/COLOR*] | [*COLOR=SeaGreen]SLI 8800GTS @ 750/1050[/COLOR*] | XP 32bit [*URL="Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer" ]Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer[/URL*]

Now to reboot and go kill some people in Alterac Valley :)

I might actually go for more, i think the cards are capable of it.

:)

that was funny, u were like... SUCK IT

nice score btw

:)

that was funny, u were like... SUCK IT

nice score btw

I'm still amazed at how cool the q6600 is running. At 1.5v it never went over 61C. BTW, computer locked up when i tried to run the video cards up to 800mhz, i might try for 775 later and 4.1ghz.

I havent had any issues overclocking my 680i, but i also didnt get one when they first launched with the problematic bios. I just hope i dont cook the north bridge again.

i have a fan sitting on top of my heatsink to cool it down.. lol...actually i have 3 fans around my heatsink! haha... craziness.. i'm pretty sure my airflow is just retarded because i'm forced to face my tuniq tower to blow towards my northbridge and gpu... stupid case limitations.. then my exhaust fan right next to it is blowing a different direction -_-

What is the temp of your MCP in bios? I was running at 48C.

Back
Top Bottom