AMD Overclocking Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official AMD Overclocking Thread.

well im not sure how the e2180 will hold out, but im just grabbing one right quick cuz its cheap and effective and im just trying to get this system running to test out components. As soon as i get a new chip it will go up for sale, dirt cheap.

lol why did I say RMA?

I meant like get a replacement, but ya..

anyways, cool cool, with your phase change cooler, you could push 4 ghz, maybe 5?

i would bow down and eat my hat if a 2180 of a person that I ACTUALLY KNEW was legit hit 5ghz. i support evil overclocking. i also say no ****in way.

i aint eatin s**t if thats what you are suggesting...lol s**t tastes like s**t.

ps. nos what are slipknot talking about in that verse (or chorus actually lol, its slipknot)?

how are you doing it wildside?
raising multiplier?
or are you raising clock speed and fiddling around with it like that.
it should hit 3.2 just by increasing the multi to 16, at stock volts. i haven't monkeyed with mine as much as i'd like...but it seems that it doesnt like a high clock too much. my 3600 would hit over 330. i dont think this 5000 will touch that, but overall speed it goes much higher with little or no voltage increase.

just raised the FSB to 231 i believe. I havent touched the volt or multiplier like i said before.

i havent OC more for a while because i got a butt load of homework to do since im falling behind. When i hit higher clocks ill let u know; ill try to get a Sapphire HD 3870 x2 this weekend too.

i aint eatin s**t if thats what you are suggesting...lol s**t tastes like s**t.

ps. nos what are slipknot talking about in that verse (or chorus actually lol, its slipknot)?

i have no idea what its supposed to mean, and yes its the chorus.. confuses me too

weird song, but its really good, its called eyeless, really good song!

and i wasnt thinking crap.. but more like.. maybe thermal paste... i don't see a warning sign on my mx2 case.. so maybe if i eat some.. and get sick, i can get some money from them

Hey never overclocked but would love to, If someone has time. Let me know, Send me a message, If not its fine. Thanks

last time i OCed my CPU, i turned down the FSB to 217, n raised the multiplier to 15.5x, giving me 3.33GHz!

BEAT THAT NAGASAMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom