200$ for my bday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
hmm im getting 200$ for my bday from my mom and i got no clue what to do, im selling my 7950gt for 100$ i should get payed this week for my wii 300$ and im getting payed abotu 150$ the 15th. anyway out of all that cash i need to buy a zune 2 itl probably be liek 180$ other then that i wana put the rest in my comp. im thinking of going with a 3870x2 what do you guys think? btw my bday is on the 16th.

Mine's on the 15th of March :laughing:. I am in the same boat, but I am saving up to get my new 790i which I hope will be out by then, if I was you, I would wait to see what the 9 series has in store for us.

get the hd3870 x2, and your set, also get the Zune because it ROCKS!!!

your Maximus Formula kicks butt anyways

ya il probably pick up another 3870x2 this summer to, im not sure when il get the cash for my wii either, as i just broke up with my girl friend 5 minuts ago, it was one of the hardest things ive ever had to do. anyway il be getting a 3870x2 and a zune 2 80gb. now i just ned to sell my video card to nosboost for you vernong so i can get it all done.

Open a bank account and save the money you dont use, if you dont already have one. Its not smart to spend money if you really dont need to spend it.

that might be a problem, I'm saving up for it now, I told Nosboost to just send the 6800gs, but sorry man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom