Window Trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
how old is this stuff? chances are...85% of the time, onscreen artifacts mean your gpu is on the downward slope.

how old is this stuff? chances are...85% of the time, onscreen artifacts mean your gpu is on the downward slope.

cpu is 1year, gfx 2 years rest is brand new.

Like i said in me other post i did try an ATI agp card in there aswell, so would both cards being causing the same prob, i dont think it would man. wouldnt trying 2 completely different cards of dif makes prove this. Also my 9800pro is over 6years old and still working ok. I did install Call of Duty 4 and the game itself is running better then ever, so if my card can handle running a new demanding FPS game surely it can move a window without trails. :freak:

you think it could be a bad install of windows XP? :rolleyes:

never anything concrete in electronics :D
clean your contacts...get a swab...
you may have some minor tarnishing or corrosion going on in there
and anything is possibe...could be a bad install...but I'm more inclined to think not
if you have free time, why not do a fresh install :D

ahh man lol i know these things are a right pain in the arse sometimes. :freak: :D
ive cleaned the connections but they was clean already, still no joy.

im a seasoned pro at formatting xp -.- i gotta wait for my mate with his streamlined xp disc till then back to trouble shooting. :confused:

i hope i dont get this crap on my new build, better not think about that now lol :freak:

anymore ideas appart from formatting? (will do in a few days)

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom