Build Recommendations Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
Building a system for my uncle and his wife does alot of Photo viewing. They want to be able to open programs fast, surf internet fast, and open pictures fast. Lol, that was his words. I don't think much gaming will be done if at all. What would you recommend as far as a system build to get him Fast? Thanks for your help. Budget is around 1200 but he is flexible. No monitor and no case. I have what he needs for that.

A fast hard drive with a large ammount of cache combined with a good graphics card should be the most important for photo viewing.

With a budget of 1200 you might as well just build him a computer like the one in ur sig though.

So cache will be the determining factor in this build for faster HD access? What about ram? Will more be better? Also how will the 8800GT fair? Will that suffice or is there a better suited Video Card?

If this is not for gaming then I don't see why you need such a high end graphics card such as the 8800GT. Save money and get a lower end graphics card if the computer is primarily for photo viewing. I can photo view just fine on my old FX 5500.

who said you need a good GPU to view Pictures? my Radeon 9250 does that fine, just get a cheap PCI Card or like a 8400gs or something

Did you maybe consider I was going to swap out my 8800gts for the 8800 gt? :p
Price for building this PC?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom