Graw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I am enjoying the heck out of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

Has anybody else played it?

I am on the 4th mission right now, and each mission has taken me approximately 90 minutes to complete!

I just love the strategy and tactics you must use....this is definitely not just your run and gun type game.

The overhead map is just killer, and detailed to beat the band.

Awsome game IMO and I will be getting the 2nd game also.

Yesss it is an awsome game. I played the heck out of it because it came free with my 8800gtx. still havent got part 2 some day though still to consumed with crysis

I really enjoyed GRAW. I started the 2nd one but haven't got into it yet (too many other good games to play)

I got GRAW 2 with my 8800GT. I didnt even finish the training level: way too boring and also the control system was really clunky.

graw 1 and 2 were awesome. i love the tactics that are involved. once u get the hang of executing order at the right time in graw 2 it makes the game way more fun. like u can enter an area with 20 enemies and if u order your men to move at the right times u can't be beat.

graw 1 and 2 were awesome. i love the tactics that are involved. once u get the hang of executing order at the right time in graw 2 it makes the game way more fun. like u can enter an area with 20 enemies and if u order your men to move at the right times u can't be beat.

Aw man....I am going to love that!!

Aw man....I am going to love that!!

yeah, graw 1 and 2 are 2 of my favourite games. although graw1 has an edge over graw 2 because the missions are longer. also graw 2 has some bugs where the enemies won't shoot at u or move. nothing a patch didn't fix though.

I just finished the 5th mission....and it only took 2hours 48 minutes and 45 seconds.

Wow you really get your money's worth out of this game!

Most new games and you are done in about 6-8 hours.

This has 11 missions and the first 4 missions took me around 90 minutes each, and the 5th mission was close to 3 hours long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom