Which keyboard and mouse should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
razer_copperhead_niebieska.jpg

well....after trying about every gaming mouse imaginable....I have settled in with the Razer mice....and have NEVER looked back...they are just kick a$$!!!

I have had my Mx518 for about a year and a half now its awesome. I use an old dell keyboard. Imo any keyboard is great you dont really need a gaming keyboard even if you game alot.

Never had good luck with razor. Their software is not good for me. I am currently using logitech g5 and it works great. Only thing is I have x-large hands and nothing has seemed to work really well for that. I recently purchased the new microsoft sidewinder as well as the logitech g9. I am leaning towards the g9 as they are supposedly coming out with larger rubber frames for larger hands.

I have gone through two saitek keyboards, good but the keys give out earlier than most designs I have used.

Another question is what kind of space do you have?

Only wired for gaming.

The space right now on my current desk is limited, so I have purchased a smaller slim type keyboard which fits well with a mouse. I am trying a creative fatality (yeah I know) and I like the short throw keys and minimalist style, great for gaming. I will just have to see how long this lasts. Another manufacturer I am looking at is steelseries. They make some reputably tough boards for gamers. One other that is looking good is the aluminum keyboard being marketed by thermaltake. Don't know enough about it though.

i myself love the freedom of wireless mice, i am very happy with my mx620, but the G7 is the best.
keyboard always go wired unless you play from 20ft away or have a home theater computer
G15 and Merc Stealth are both great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom