Acer Aspire 4710Z - Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent-Valentine

Baseband Member
"Modem Device on high definition audio bus" this is one of the many drivers missing, just wondering, could this be the reason i dont have any sound on my laptop? or is it a modem like internet wise, if so, how come im on the internet? :p and if it is a audio driver sorta thing, well, if its essental for anything, where do i find the driver? i've searched google and theres nothing that helps all that much, so any help would be GREAT, also, my webcam says its busy when i run the acer crystal cam program, any help with that would be GREAT.

I just finished formatting my acer and if I remember right the "Modem Device on high definition audio bus" is related to your sound. So just go back to the website mentioned above and download the "audio" driver and install it and you should be good to go for sound. Not sure about the web cam though : (

yes, i have the realtek app, but the modem device on high definition audio bus is still there, its soo annoying, ill try installing the audio driver yet again and see what happens
i get spammed wit this error, any ideas how to fix it?

Error loading steamci.dll

The specified module could not be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom