Which keyboard and mouse should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Now that my build has been ordered, its time for me to order keyboard and mouse. Darn, I should have ordered that too at the same time grrr. oh well, ill just buy it at CompUSA and pay tax ahhhhh.

Should I go wired or wireless? Im using a wireless keyboard and mouse right now and its just normal ones nothing special. I dont like the fact that the mouse battery dies pretty fast hehe and when Im playing a game and it dies, and when i put new batteries on it, it adjust the sensitivity which i hate because i have to readjust it again.

So should i just go wired? Its not like i really need wireless anyway, not like im gonna be playing games 10 feet away from the monitor or what not.

If i do go wired, should I get the G5 Mouse and G11 Keyboard by Logitech?

Or do you guys have any set of recommendations? I will be playing with lights off too at certain days so it would be great to have backlight on the keyboard which the G11 has. I might just go with those two and get the Z-5300e speaker sets too. Grr, thats another $400.00 just for those things.

This is the most comfortable mouse ive ever had:

Newegg.com - Logitech MX518 2-Tone 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB + PS/2 Wired Optical 1600 dpi Gaming-Grade Mouse - Retail

I tried the new logitech G9 at microcenter and its a pretty nice mouse as well. I was debating on getting it, but for the price I think my current mouse is better then it in comfort and value.

I have a Saitek Eclipse right now....its ok but the letters are wearing off the keys. Im thinking about getting the G15 keyboard or just a real basic one. In any event I would go wired.

This is the most comfortable mouse ive ever had:

Newegg.com - Logitech MX518 2-Tone 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB + PS/2 Wired Optical 1600 dpi Gaming-Grade Mouse - Retail

I tried the new logitech G9 at microcenter and its a pretty nice mouse as well. I was debating on getting it, but for the price I think my current mouse is better then it in comfort and value.

I have a Saitek Eclipse right now....its ok but the letters are wearing off the keys. Im thinking about getting the G15 keyboard or just a real basic one. In any event I would go wired.

get the mx518, it is amazing. I love mine. The G9 is a wonderful mouse but wayyyy too expensive.
on keyboards- get the g11 or the saitek eclipse. either is very good.

its all personal prefrence. The g5 is a great mouse, but i just cant get myself to use something more than 1800dpi. The G5's 2000dpi is just too sensitive for me. But again, all personal prefrence. If he is looking for something greater then 1800dpi then i would say the G5 is your best choice.

26-153-017-14.jpg

:D

I vouge for the MX518 =). The max i have mine set at is 1700...1800 is too sensitive for me lol. As for a keyboard...I just have a HP keyboard that came with my HP computer, heh. I like it though, b/c its one of the slim kind with the laptop styled keys.

I second trotter's mouse, razer lachesis ftw!

as for keyboard im partial to the merc stealth. its very nice ^_^.

or if you want a normal non gaming keyboard the Saitek Eclipse I. just cause it looks and feels nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom