Turning Off Driver Enforcment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Falcon 921

Daemon Poster
Okay so rather upset, tried looking around online for away to disable the digitally signed driver stuff and found a couple of thins but nothing worked. F8 on startup only makes it for that one windows session. I found away to do it (Now enter bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS in order to disable Driver Signing and reboot.) Did not work. Trying to use rivatuner but it wants a driver and will not restart every time. Any ideas?

Microsoft has disabled this feature in Vista 64 Bit with SP1 right now. You will have to give the community some time to workaroudn this and provide the correct way to turn off driver signing.

No. What i am saying is that this is a know thing. They chagned the driver enforcement with a update that was done. SP1 changes it again. Since SP1 just RTM'd and will be released next month you will not see any work arounds to this issue for at least another 3-4 months while the communities work on how to get around the driver enforcement in Vista 64 Bit.

That was I was trying to do but it wants a signed driver and will not work right. I went in to the boot menu and disabled the driver stuff but the next time I go into windows it takes away my overclocking because the program will not start. Is this a common thing or can most people use rivatuner on 64bit Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom