Crysis V1.1 [first patch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1.1 patch allowed me to run higher resolutions at playable framerates. I can now play multiplayer at native res (1680x1050) with no less than 25-30 fps. That was the biggest improvement I noticed.

is there any crysis tweaks, that will allow my 7950gt to play above medium, at 30fps, because curently on medium i get like 50/60 fps and i herd about alot of the file twekas, that increase persofrmence, does anyone else think it might be possible, at atleast 24fps.

sounds like a corrupt download. you think the customer support is bad....i just found out the bricks and mortar shop i bought my (now bricked) motherboard from won't do an in store replacement after 14 days. RMA here i come :'(
Yea, you would think. That's why I downloaded two other times and get the same error. I think I've tried everything other than a reinstall of the game itself which I may have to bread down and just do.

you could tweak the individual settings to your liking. shaders are what take the biggest hit on performance, unfortunately they also account for the majority of the games appearance. i would suggest turning shadows to low, shaders to medium, and everything else to high.

but is there any file tweaks that will let me run higher, like merk is running on settings above ultra high, and he is at 50fps.

There are no settings past very high. You can tweak the config file to play very high on dx9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom