Having Hard Time Picking Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
I'm still working on my build, slowly but surely im ironing out what to buy and stuff. One thing that im not certain about is the case. I would like to be able to fit everything in my sig *note the cpu-cooler* but im not sure if I really want a full-tower case.

I'm kinda tight on cash, but im able to spend around $100 on a case and at max $150

I really like this case, but i kinda like having a window that I can look through
Newegg.com - XCLIO Windtunnel Fully Black Finish 1.0 mm SECC Chassis ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Any suggestions or experiences with a certain case you would like to share?

Thanks in advance,
Alexsabree

go with a cooler master CM690

its cheap $75ish shipped from Microcenter...its got great wire management, cools great. and looks awesome. it will also fit a tuniq.

heres 2 pics of mine (i added the wheels) but you can see the wire management i've already started:
MattsPictures305.jpg

MattsPictures306.jpg

here are two other links with various other's cases.
The CM 690 Case thread - XtremeSystems Forums
My pictures of the Cooler Master 690 (the new $50 uber-case!) - [H]ard|Forum

or you can just buy my Antec 900 (shameless plug, :D)

go with a cooler master CM690

its cheap $75ish shipped from Microcenter...its got great wire management, cools great. and looks awesome. it will also fit a tuniq.

heres 2 pics of mine (i added the wheels) but you can see the wire management i've already started:
MattsPictures305.jpg

MattsPictures306.jpg

here are two other links with various other's cases.
The CM 690 Case thread - XtremeSystems Forums
My pictures of the Cooler Master 690 (the new $50 uber-case!) - [H]ard|Forum

or you can just buy my Antec 900 (shameless plug, :D)

i second this case...i also own it-

the fan on the mother board side is to cool the cpu from the back....works quite well...decreased temps about 5 degrees C.

not only is it the best case for less than 80$ its the best **** case period. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom