lag problum

Status
Not open for further replies.

sypher

Beta member
this is kinda werid i have a Elite "p4Ibms" 1.6ghz pentium 4 512mb pc133 sdram, and whenever i open applications say Aol and i have say a mp3 playing the sound will lag i tried oc'ing and it didnt change a thing so i changed it back. i had a problum with old i/o controlers but i updated them and now the driver is fine. i cant seem to figure anything eles out i looked at all irq's no conflict there driving me nuts!!!! please help me out TY. :)

oh yeah the sound is onboard?hummm

it could be a hardware issue, but i might not be, might just be a software conflict.. does it lag no matter witch aplication u use? and wat do u use to play mp3's?

no it dosnt matter what software and it dosnt even matter what mp3 player i use it does it all the time i cant figure out why this is happening please help....

is your HD almost full? and possibly very fragmented at the same time? do u have for example.. hundreds of mp3's in your playlist?
----------------------------------------
does it only lagg wen your loading an aplication, or does it lagg all the time once the aplication is running?

this maynot apply but i thought id mention anyway... im ona slower comp then u, and i found winamp5 if fast and usess less resources like winamp2 did.. do u use winamp at all?

no the hard drive is not full still like 10 gigs left, and was just fragmented. and it dosnt matter how many mp3's in a playlist just when i have one song playing. and last it lags only when the application is first loading then after that it seems to be ok and the sound plays normally after that. very strange, i think is just the onboard sound lagging the rest of the board. but anyone post back on anything eles it could be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom